59 in binary, that's the highest binary number the Jeep's odometer has reached, and it did so tonight. Next up is binary 60, when it hits 111100. I'm going to try to get a pic when it hits binary 63, which will be the last binary number it displays, 111111. (Unless I drive it a million miles. I wouldn't bet on it. And anyway I'd wager that electronic odometers indicate rollover somehow, maybe with an E or something: E00001.) This is what passes for a Fungus post when I have to be at work five days a week. I honestly didn't expect that I would be working this many hours, but I'm over 30 this week, then over 32 next week and the week after. I mean, damn--I need the money, there's no doubt about that, but isn't Obama going to sic the IRS on them if they do this? Well, whatev--that stuff's above my pay grade. I was feeling pretty damned crummy when I went in to work this morning, though. It took two doses of Imodium to shut my gut down and at that I felt as if I'd been embalmed. I had no appetite and was dragging for the first two hours of my day. I don't know what the illness is, but my appetite returned partway through the day and I was able to survive, so WTH. *sigh* Interestingly, though, one of my professors from DeVry came in today with a laptop problem. He said he's retired now. Well, how nice. * * * It's Friday night, and I'm just going to go to bed, because I'm exhausted.