1) STFU; and 2) eat a bucket of dicks. I don't need to be told what my resolutions should be, particularly not by a bunch of limp-wristed converged SJW asshats. The video--I watched about a third of it--is nothing but commie-lib bugaboos and shibboleths, and it's 100% racist, sexist horseshit. Do you want to know what my 2017 resolution is? GET MY F-ING FOID CARD BACK AND BUY A NEW GUN , that's what my f-ing 2017 resolution is. So suck on that , you political correctness pussies. I know you'd like it to be that collection of anti-man, anti-capitalist, anti-American crapola you're spewing, but I have a brain and can think for myself so I don't need your communist, collectivist, idiotic "suggestions". And if you're going to wet your pants over that--a white American man buying a gun--make sure you do it outside so I don't have to mop it up. Assholes. * The one that really pissed me off was, "America was never great for anyone but white males." That is such bullshit it's not even wrong. If you really think that--if you think America is such a terrible place because you're not a white male--then go somewhere else. Go find your non-white non-male paradise . Maybe you can find it in Africa or the middle east. Oh! Is that the sound of you not leaving I hear, because nowhere else on earth is as free or prosperous as the United States of America? For everyone , not just white males? Is that why so many people are trying to come here we need to build a wall to keep them out? Kinda thought so, you snivelling communist piece of shit. I'll believe that America is a horrible place for women and minorities if we ever have to build an iron curtain to keep them from leaving , and immigration (legal and otherwise) approximates zero--but until and unless that's the case, shut the fuck up. * * * So, tomorrow is the winter solstice, Christmas is in five days, and I don't have a vignette yet. And I need to get moving and take care of my errands. But it's nice and warm, and my computer is a marvelous portal to the world, and it's been eight years since I first tried WoW and I'm not tired of playing it yet.... Still...got to go. *sigh*