This is a pretty good summation of why:
Shout it from the rooftops: we're fed up. We're fed up with liberal propagandists masquerading as honest journalists harassing us, slandering us, lying about us, and acting as if they have a God-granted right to be allowed to get away with it all. And we're also fed up with no-ball phony "conservatives" who talk a great fight but won't lift a finger to stop the destruction of our nation, for whom the best time to mount an effective defense is always and forever "next time."A hell of a lot of people are tired of the spineless GOP horseshit. We're tired of moderate Republicans running the show, because all it's gotten us is sixteen years of "Democrat Lite". Taxes are higher than ever, inflation is running rampant, we're mired in the ninth year of a depression that started during a moderate Republican's presidency because even then moderate Republicans didn't have the spine to do anything to further the right-wing agenda, and islamic terror is increasing. They call themselves "conservatives" but they're not conserving anything.
Incidentally, you may have noticed that I no longer call myself a "republican". Haven't for a while. Because the GOP isn't my party; as far as I can tell, they're the party of appeasing the Democrat party.
* * *
The suicide bombing in Manchester is not going to be the last. Until and unless we're willing to become serious about defending ourselves from islam, atrocities like that will continue, and worsen. The death cult won't stop butchering innocent little girls (and others) unless we make them stop.
Here's a good prescription:
1. For any act of Islamic terror that results in injury to a non-Muslim, the mosque of the perp is closed for one year.This is what we need to do. Because if we don't do this, what will come later on will be so much worse when they take their jihad too far and we get pissed off. Because then, we'll deport or execute muslims by the trainload.
2. For any act of Islamic terror that results in death of a non-Muslim, the mosque of the perp is closed for two years.
3. For any two such acts from the same mosque, the mosque is closed permanently.
4. If the number of deaths from any incident or combination of incidents by perps from a mosque exceeds 20, the mosque is closed, defiled, and burned to the ground.
5. For any violent responses to such acts, such as riots, any participants who are not citizens are immediately deported. Any participants who are citizens are convicted of a felony and jailed unconditionally for one year.
Because islam is not going to change. Islam is at war with the rest of the world, and the only way they will ever stop their savagery and their atrocities will be if they are made to stop. Violence is the only language they understand.
* * *
When he starts talking about politics, Larry Correia is worth reading. I especially liked this:
Bill Nye- One day Neil DeGrasse Tyson declared "No one can make science more preachy and pedantic than I can!" and Bill Nye said "Hold my beer and watch this". It's like he tried to jump the shark and fell in its jaws. My Sex Junk is literally the worst thing ever made. My Sex Junk causes autism. My Sex Junk is worse than climate change. My Sex Junk made me renounce science and I immediately signed up for Gwyneth Paltrow's blog to learn about the healing power of crystals. My 150 IQ daughter who wants to become a biochemist hates Bill Nye so much that she wants to someday win a Nobel Prize just so that she can insult him during her acceptance speech.That last bit, I laughed out loud at.
* * *
Gee, a lying Democrat! Will wonders never cease etc. Guy protesting for $15 minimum wage claimed he isn't getting paid to do it, but SEIU (big labor union) paid him $146,000 in 2016 to do it. So, yeah, lying labor union guy, big fuckin' surprise.
* * *
Disgusting. I mean, the DEMOCRAT had kidypronz of babies, not just kids but babies. What is it about Democrat core values that they always have these kinds of people in prominent positions? I mean, like Anthony Weiner? Why can't these people just keep it in their pants?
* * *
Well, we saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 last night, and we really, really enjoyed it. It was just the pick-me-up I needed after my wretched failure on Wednesday, too. Bonus points for beginning the movie with "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO.