Mrs. Fungus and I went out to Culver's for some food, and the roads in the Fungal Vale were abysmal, to the point that I never took the Jeep out of 4WD and stopping distances were protracted. 30 MPH all the way, and it was still dicey when trying to stop.
Overall I believe I made the right choice, staying home today.
The snow continued at least until 5 PM, when the weather forecast had said it should stop around noon.
More snow expected Saturday, but not as much. We'll see how we do.