There are a few spots that need touching up, and I need to recaulk where the tub surround meets the walls and reinstall the woodwork, so it's not done done, but I'd say it's about 95%. Here's what I did:
1) took down the medicine cabinet and lights, then dismounted the toilet tank.
To my surprise, the toilet tank came off easily. That was helped, in part, by the fact that it had only one bolt securing it to the base. The other had broken off some time ago--unknown when--and I have absolutely no idea why it wasn't leaking, other than sheer force of habit. I'm not kidding; there wasn't even 1/16" of thread on that bolt head. Nothing securing it to the outside of the tank, let alone to the pedestal.
2) finished the masking
3) painted, two coats
4) reinstalled everything I'd removed and took down the masking.
Right after getting up I went to Ace and bought a hardware kit for the toilet, knowing I'd need it; I also bought a roller cover, a new strainer for the bathtub drain, and a new transformer for the doorbell.
The doorbell will be a project for another day, but last year we got a fancy new doorbell that apparently doesn't like the existing transformer, because even when you install a diode across the switch, the thing won't chime until you hold the button for at least 3-4 seconds. I may run new wires at the same time I replace the transformer.
The next project will be landscaping, but we're hiring someone to do all the pruning. Then, a new fence in the front yard, painted white and stunningly nice-looking. And the driveway needs to be sealcoated. But none of that needs to be done now, so I can relax a bit.