#6792: A few quick ones, then bed
So, have some pictures to snark about.
* * *
"Why so many mass shootings?
OH GEE I DON'T KNOW

MAYBE IT'S DRUGS
Meanwhile, a genius comes up with a perfectly workable plan for reducing gun violence:

Which equals approximately this:

* * *
And lastly:

When I saved it, preparatory to putting it on Imgur for snarking at here, I named the image "or-i-dont-know-maybe-put-the-muffler-ba ck-on".
Seriously, if you need earplugs because your engine is too loud? There's a reason the guys who built your bike equipped it with mufflers, you stupid asshat.
* * *

My wife hates stuffed crust pizza.
* * *

Anyone would.
* * *
"Why so many mass shootings?
OH GEE I DON'T KNOW

MAYBE IT'S DRUGS
Meanwhile, a genius comes up with a perfectly workable plan for reducing gun violence:

Which equals approximately this:

* * *
And lastly:

When I saved it, preparatory to putting it on Imgur for snarking at here, I named the image "or-i-dont-know-maybe-put-the-muffler-ba
Seriously, if you need earplugs because your engine is too loud? There's a reason the guys who built your bike equipped it with mufflers, you stupid asshat.
* * *

My wife hates stuffed crust pizza.
* * *

Anyone would.