Shoemaker Benny wants to be a lumberjack! (Instead of a shoemaker?) And I'm assuming that also means he: skips and jumps presses wildflowers wears high heels, panties, and a bra wishes he'd been born a girlie, just like his dear mama. Mitzi Z. Benevides and Shirley R. Dejesus want to help me enlarge my dik : Sorry, Mitzi and Shirley. I think it's just the right size. Foulkes Posso is advertising algae . Some people think they can sell anything. Yes, Dr. Vanessa Kimball , I am a real man. I satisfy all the requirements: Y chromosome, penis, testicles. Check. Florencio Ediger is discussing the the process by which clover and similar plants deposit nitrogen in the soil. I'm not really interested. Kareem Koenig says his mom has a nickname down at the truck stop. Gwendolyn is talking about Canadians, but doesn't complete her sentence. Still, I'm pretty sure I know what she was saying. Using my vast knowledge of Canadian culture, I have reconstructed that subject: "The main barrier cited by Canadians to doing more for the environment was the co mplete lack of beer involved, eh. " I present it here, free of charge, as a public service.