It's a bit from this evening's chat over on #gunblogger_conspiracy: LabRat> Not an assload of snow. But you know, since today was closing day, I bet we get enough to drive the whole damn Valle full of elk down into TOWN. Atomic_Fungus> Actually the snow is supposed to be minor. Stingray> Nah, there's still bow and muzzleloader season. We'll get the assload on *that* closing day. alan> Of course now that Elk season is over you'll see themn everywhere LabRat> Since when can either of us use either of those? Stingray> Then they'll all be in our front yard. ALL OF THEM. Stingray> (And if that happens, I'm calling our neighbor and re-purposing our garage, and having dad drive the vette with the open pipes up and down the street for cover noise.) Atomic_Fungus> What about a pointed stick? LabRat> I suppose I could ask my primitivist friends where to get an atlatl... Stingray> Get? Make. Stingray> Cave men figured it out. We use computers. We can manage. Atomic_Fungus> heh LabRat> Okay, hon. Go build us a canoe out of the Ponderosa in the back yard. Stingray> Hell no. That tree adds property value and shade in the summer. Atomic_Fungus> lol LabRat> Then steal one of the neighbors'.