1)Gut malf early this afternoon, which knocked me onto my kiester and which led me to have a really weird dream.
2) find out where to take the new cylinder for the dirt bike for boring and honing 0.5mm oversize, then take it there
3) research tires/parts/etc for the road bike. Time to make something happen, damn it.
4) figure out WTMFH I'm gonna do about the Fiero, and do it. Also time to make something happen.
5) Work on building a new taillight bracket for dirt bike.
6) Fix bed (on list because I haven't started yet)
7) Call the potential employer I visited on 6/18 to ask WTH is going on.
8) Write a short essay explaining why I'm fit to own firearms, and forward it to my lawyer.
9) Put the Celeron back together and put it away now that my Carmageddon addiction has been slaked.
10) Continue watching anime LDs.
11) Watch fansubs and get current with them
12) Finish backing up fansubs
13) Take ripped envelope to post office to enquire whether or not they can find my goddamned kick start lever.
Gut malf just bad enough that I felt like I was going to throw up. Not bad enough to get me to the "either throw up or die, damn it!" phase, but bad enough to sap my will to live and leave me without any energy to do anything other than inhale and exhale.
Anyway, after sleeping a couple of hours, I was able to go do the grocery shopping, and now I'm feeling hungry to boot, so it looks like I'm better.
Just in time for every place I need to go to be closed, of course. Argh etc.
Anyway, the dream:
It was a long and connected whole, but I forgot most of it while waking up. The salient details, though, include me being someplace like the mental hospital. One of my fellow residents of the place was a mexican transvestite, and I have to say he made a very convincing female. There was some kind of talent show or something and he got up on stage to dance or something, and after he was done with that he lamented to me that soon he'd have to give up his girly side and be a man again.
I told him not to. "Keep the clothes! No one can tell you how to live!"
...so the "men with womens' clothes" theme continued: I quite literally dragged myself home along Exchange street, wondering why none of the passing cars was stopping to help me; finally I got up and walked the rest of the way. I found myself living in a boarding house run by the secretary of my church. There was this teenaged black girl who was trying to get me thrown out (and maybe arrested) and she did it by stealing clothes from the other women who lived there and sneaking them into the communal bathroom while I was taking a shower.
Fortunately I was able to convince the people in charge that I hadn't put them there. In fact, I took the whole thing to them to prove my innocence. Sadly I woke up before the evil girl could get her comeuppance, but that's okay, I guess.
I don't even want to think about what that says about my personality....